All about the genuine Sabah Claim Society

ATTENTION! This blog is the genuine Sabah Claim Society.

We are Philippine patriots who have grouped together from around the world and who created the Sabah Claim Society group originally on Facebook on 15 July 2011 and counted close to 6,000 members.

But on 5 October 2011 our group on Facebook was traitorously hijacked by two people we had invited to join us as group admins but who, we learned later on, had been hired to sabotage our patriotic group by a group of sinister individuals sporting fake European sounding nobility titles and other spurious Tausug/Sulu titles ['bestowed' and indiscriminately distributed on Facebook] and organized by a combined team of charlatans namely a datu (sporting a fake sultan title) and the latter's handler who is conveniently sporting an absolutely fake 'princely' title as well.

Please be warned that the said group of individuals, we believe, are in fact con artists out to "claim" Sabah for "get rich quick" reasons and are not genuine Philippine patriots. Their motive, we have discovered, is to be able to convince Malaysians that they are genuine Sulu royalty and pro-Philippine Sabah claim supporters in order to extract from Malaysia (which has control of Sabah today) a premium for letting go of the Sabah claim.

For more information on the Philippine Sabah claim, please join the ongoing discussions by clicking on the following link on Facebook: Philippine Sabah Claim Forum

Pages

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

PH’s Sabah claim not on Aquino agenda

PH’s Sabah claim not on Aquino agenda

February 20, 2014

Manila, Philippines — The country’s territorial claim to Sabah will not be raised by President Benigno S. Aquino III during his two-day visit to Malaysia starting February 27.
Instead, the President said he intends to tackle ways to promote economic relations with Malaysia as well as the government’s peace initiatives in Mindanao when he travels to Kuala Lumpur.
Sabah is not part of the agenda. There are many topics such as bilateral relations, peace, and trade and commerce,” the President said when asked if he will bring up the Sabah issue with Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak.
The President, however, said he would still check the condition of Filipinos detained for alleged involvement in the violent siege in Lahad Datu last year.
He said the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has not reported any abuses against Filipino workers in Malaysia but will continue to monitor their welfare, especially those languishing in jails.
“Wala pa akong nakitang pruweba nitong alleged human rights violations. Walang nai-report sa atin ang kaukulang ahensiya ng gobyerno, ng DFA [I have not seen any proof of alleged human rights violations. The concerned government agency, the DFA has not reported such abuses to me],” the President said in a media interview after inspecting a government housing site in Manila.
Reports of abuse of Filipino workers in Malaysia circulated last month following the crackdown against undocumented foreign nationals.
The President recalled that alleged maltreatment of Filipinos reported in the media during the height of violent siege in Sabah turned out to be false.
Aquino, however, gave assurances the government would continue to look after the plight of Filipinos, particularly ensure they would get due process amid a crackdown on illegal foreign workers.
He said government assistance will be extended to repatriate undocumented Filipino workers from Malaysia.
Legal services have also been extended to Filipinos facing trial for the Lahad Datu standoff in 2013, he added.
We will protect their rights through fair and due process, he said.
The President’s trip, upon the invitation of Razak, comes a month before the signing of the peace agreement between the government and the Moro Islamic Liberation under the auspices of Malaysia.
The President acknowledged that Malaysia has contributed a lot to advancing the peace process in Mindanao. Malaysia serves as facilitator in the Philippine government’s peace talks with the MILF.
Aquino said Malaysia’s Felda Global Ventures, the world’s largest crude palm oil producer, has expressed interest to extend livelihood assistance to the people of Bangsamoro.


Thursday, 13 February 2014

US would honour its mutual defence treaty with the Philippines

Manila (AFP) - The United States will "help" the Philippines in the event that China occupies disputed islands in the South China Sea, the US Chief of Naval Operations said Thursday.
Admiral Jonathan Greenert also stressed that the US would honour its mutual defence treaty with the Philippines amid a seething territorial conflict with China over the resource-rich waters.
http://news.yahoo.com/us-39-help-39-philippines-south-china-sea-153118749.html